Heads up regarding the forum administration

Discussion of all aspects of the website, wiki, and forums, including assistance requests and new ideas for them.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Iris
Site Administrator

Heads up regarding the forum administration

Post by Iris »

To whom it may concern:

As of now, I’m no longer in charge of the Forums Moderators group. Although I’m still in charge of the forums’ software platform, I’d like to ask you to direct any future inquiries regarding the technical aspects of the forums (i.e. if anything that doesn’t involve moderators happens to break) to the Forums Administrators group rather than PMs sent directly to my account, to guarantee that they get seen even if I become unable to handle them in the future. Any PMs concerning forum moderation issues should be sent to the Forum Moderators group, pending a new announcement from the Community Manager or an appointed delegate.

Please note that this is my own decision, and I don’t want people speculating or reading between lines, which is partly why I decided to post this here rather than make another silent move as it’s been our habit for a long time. It’s been a great 10 years of being a member of these forums and our lovely community, and even if I don’t post much these days or have much of an interest in Wesnoth anymore, I intend to stick around for as long as I can to make sure that players and content creators have a properly-functioning platform to meet up and interact with the dev team.

Regards
Author of the unofficial UtBS sequels Invasion from the Unknown and After the Storm.
The_Gnat

Re: Heads up regarding the forum administration

Post by The_Gnat »

Its sad that you will be moving on from wesnoth but 10 years is a impressive commitment! :D Thank you for the information, and all your hard work is appreciated!
Chewan

Post by Chewan »

As of now, I’m no longer …

:shock: ... :augh: ... :( ... :hmm:
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

*Still hopes that Shadowmaster is just joking and will release the sequel to AtS soon*
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
GunChleoc
Translator

Post by GunChleoc »

Thanks for all your work over the years :)