Official Default+Kalifa MP era

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Noyga
Inactive Developer

Official Default+Kalifa MP era

Post by Noyga »

As wished by the developement team, I added this era on the 1.1.11+/1.2 addon server.
This era will probably be added in the 1.3 trunk (perhaps not now since there is few graphics, we are starting to discuss about this).

Side note : it should be compatible with the Extended Era since it's exactly the same units and i'm the current maintener of the two packages.
I will add it too to the Extended Era eras, so there is no need to download both.
"Ooh, man, my mage had a 30% chance to miss, but he still managed to hit! Awesome!" ;) -- xtifr
Becephalus
Inactive Developer

Post by Becephalus »

Well I guess I have to get to work cleaning up errors, now where was that thread :)

Thanks Noyga
There are three roads to ruin: by gambling, which is the quickest; through women, which is the most pleasurable; and through taking the advice of experts, which is the most certain. -de Gaulle
viorc

Aesthetical comment

Post by viorc »

Becephalus wrote:Well I guess I have to get to work cleaning up errors, now where was that thread :)
You can start by the file Kalifa/era.cfg. You should introduce TCing by changing image definition to:
name={MENU_IMG_TXT "kalifa/mixed-fighter2.png~TC(1,magenta)" _"Kalifa"}.
Nice work BTW.
Noyga
Inactive Developer

Post by Noyga »

Thanks, i'll fix it.
"Ooh, man, my mage had a 30% chance to miss, but he still managed to hit! Awesome!" ;) -- xtifr
Noyga
Inactive Developer

Post by Noyga »

Update !
v0.1.8:
- a few minor fixes (a typo, the faction gets TC in the faction choice an a bad lvl 2 price).
- new Catalan and French Translations (through the french one is not yet complete)
- the Falcon now get plagued in the saurian zombie form. This is the only change that might cause OOSes with the previous version, in some rare cisconstances.

Note: Extended Era v0.18.0 should be in sync and include Defualt+Kalifa v0.1.8