Infested Caves

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Inky
Forum Moderator

Re: Infested Caves

Post by Inky »

salass00 wrote:I would post the replay but I don't know where Wesnoth has saved it
I think you can find your saves by clicking on Paths under Preferences -> General and looking for the Saved Games path.

----

This reminds me, I tried this scenario on 1.13.6, and the northern brown leader would immediately leave his keep and head to the 1-hex keep in the center, where he could easily be killed by footpads before spending most of his gold.

Is this intended behavior or a bug?

Also, in the new version it is impossible to get Camerin the mage during the scenario due to the northwest trolls being moved closer; it doesn't affect much since you get him after the scenario anyway, but I don't know whether this was also intentional.
salass00

Re: Infested Caves

Post by salass00 »

Inky wrote: I think you can find your saves by clicking on Paths under Preferences -> General and looking for the Saved Games path.
Thanks. It turns out they were in "~/.local/share/wesnoth/1.12/saves/".
Also, in the new version it is impossible to get Camerin the mage during the scenario due to the northwest trolls being moved closer; it doesn't affect much since you get him after the scenario anyway, but I don't know whether this was also intentional.
In version 1.12.6 which I played I was able to get the mage already on the 3rd turn (IIRC) by having two thugs rush up and block the trolls into their tunnel.
Attachments
NR-Infested_Caves_replay.gz
(131.71 KiB) Downloaded 471 times