New Idea for wesnoth 2.0

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

zelaz

New Idea for wesnoth 2.0

Post by zelaz »

I was talking to someone else about this. My idea is this: new and and enhaned 3d graphics. There is a new game called witcher III coming out, and I think that if that same model could be applied to the Wesnoth world and game, that would be the next step forrward. Let's make it happen!
But seriously, the most fun I've had playing Wesnoth, for great as the campaigns and some online play are is with my friends in preson. I think this is true for most people in all games. An enhanced 'rpg' style for some things would be nice, like allowing each player some customization of their character, picking armour and weapons etc. That would add new dimensions to the game. I'm thinking of something like Battle for Norrath if any of you have heard of it. How great was that? I remember playing with my brother, great times now gone sadly
Xudo

Re: New Idea for wesnoth 2.0

Post by Xudo »

zelaz wrote:An enhanced 'rpg' style for some things would be nice, like allowing each player some customization of their character, picking armour and weapons etc. That would add new dimensions to the game.
There is a number of add-ons, which allows you to customize your characters.