The Legend Begins [SP Campaign for Wesnoth 1.10 and later]

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

sreesreearul

Re: The Legend Begins [SP Campaign for Wesnoth 1.10 and late

Post by sreesreearul »

Hi the mentioned files are attached. Good luck for your exams.
Attachments
Issue with warrior and wizard
Issue with warrior and wizard
error msg while loading evacuation
error msg while loading evacuation
TLB-1-Evacuation.gz
The latest save
(59.1 KiB) Downloaded 193 times
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

@sreesreearul: Send me your save file for The Wizard and the Warrior. I shall see that for myself.

New Release. Please Update.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
RainerT

Post by RainerT »

Hi,

I started the campaign a while ago with an 0.2.x version. After upgrading to the current version I cant load any file from the campaign. The scenario file give me following message:

Code: Select all

Unknown scenario: '25_Brother_Against_Brother'
Saves inside a scenario produce this message:

The game map could not be loaded: Illegal tile in map: (Gll^Srst) 'Gll^Srst'
Is there any way to correct that?
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

RainerT wrote:Hi,

I started the campaign a while ago with an 0.2.x version. After upgrading to the current version I cant load any file from the campaign. The scenario file give me following message:

Unknown scenario: '25_Brother_Against_Brother'
Saves inside a scenario produce this message:

The game map could not be loaded: Illegal tile in map: (Gll^Srst) 'Gll^Srst'
Is there any way to correct that?
Hello there, I apologise for the delayed reply, however, I cannot find any problem with that map. The map tile that your game regards as 'illegal' is a valid and legal one. Which Wesnoth version are you using?
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

i have some complains about "Brother against brother" and the following scenario
Spoiler:
regnak

Post by regnak »

I have tried to start this campaign several times and get errors.

Unknown scenario: '1_Rebellion”

I am trying on 1.10.7 since I don't see it on the 1.11.13 add ons server.
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator

Konrad2 wrote:i have some complains about "Brother against brother" and the following scenario
im actually pretty angry, because you gave the trolls and orcs the line "We want to try some new tactics" and then droid them! its just frustrating when you watch how they waste their units, those very units you gave your best to train
also by droiding them you also made it almost impossible for me to complete the objectives (dont attack Mahir with anyone else then Jahin) because the ai doesnt care a bit about this
That was a countermeasure for having to control many AI sides. However, with the introduction of the Micro AIs, I can make the AI preform much better. Or, do you want to remove the AI droid(s)?
another complain of mine is that i saw for the first time how sentries look. they look like a primitive bowman, even though they use glaives
Primitive Bowmen? I cannot any better art for them.
for the next scenario...why does Galec get income per village unlike everyone else?

What? I should give him a fixed income then.
also, why can Mal-Inal recall the surviving elementals from Faria?!
That looks like a bug. Mor-Inal recruits level 2/3 units. Are you sure those were Faria's elementals? I have to take a look at this.
I have tried to start this campaign several times and get errors.

Unknown scenario: '1_Rebellion”

I am trying on 1.10.7 since I don't see it on the 1.11.13 add ons server.
I haven't uploaded the campaign for 1.12 yet, since I am expecting to release the completed campaign by the end of the month. (Only 2 mega scenarios left to go)
Additionally, you found a bug. I shall fix that right away. On a side note, if know the user data paths for 1.11 and 1.10, you can download TLB using 1.10 and then install it for 1.11/1.12.
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

Lord-Knightmare wrote:
Konrad2 wrote:i have some complains about "Brother against brother" and the following scenario
im actually pretty angry, because you gave the trolls and orcs the line "We want to try some new tactics" and then droid them! its just frustrating when you watch how they waste their units, those very units you gave your best to train
also by droiding them you also made it almost impossible for me to complete the objectives (dont attack Mahir with anyone else then Jahin) because the ai doesnt care a bit about this
That was a countermeasure for having to control many AI sides. However, with the introduction of the Micro AIs, I can make the AI preform much better. Or, do you want to remove the AI droid(s)?
i would prefer you to remove the droid, because it pretty much destroys any plans you have those sides
Lord-Knightmare wrote:
also, why can Mal-Inal recall the surviving elementals from Faria?!
That looks like a bug. Mor-Inal recruits level 2/3 units. Are you sure those were Faria's elementals? I have to take a look at this.
i am sure they are Farias elementals, they have xp left and are undines, lava giant/behemoths and earth giants
also Mal-Inal only recruited lvl 1/2 units so far
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator

i would prefer you to remove the droid, because it pretty much destroys any plans you have those sides
Consider it done.
i am sure they are Farias elementals, they have xp left and are undines, lava giant/behemoths and earth giants
also Mal-Inal only recruited lvl 1/2 units so far
Undines, Lava Giants, and Lava Behemoths? Impossible :shock: ! After scenario 13, Faria can only summon Earthern and Nature class elementals (Wisps can advance only to Orbs, Kobolds, and Vine Beasts) This is definitely a bug. Send me your save file.
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

weeeeeell that i had lava behemoths and undines is actually not a bug :D
or rather only partially
i had also thunderbirds and djinns :D
lava giants dont get destroyed in "The last forest", i just refused to use them until scenario 13
and in scenrio 13 i get all my wisps, and kobold (and their advances) and those forest elementals back right?
so i just had to keep an insane amount of wisps on lvl 0 (about 25) and advance them after scenario 13 :D
the wisp i get back from earlier can still advance the way from earlier ^^
the only bug is that Mal-Inal can recall all of those survivors from last scenario
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator

Konrad2 wrote:weeeeeell that i had lava behemoths and undines is actually not a bug :D
or rather only partially
i had also thunderbirds and djinns :D
lava giants dont get destroyed in "The last forest", i just refused to use them until scenario 13
and in scenrio 13 i get all my wisps, and kobold (and their advances) and those forest elementals back right?
so i just had to keep an insane amount of wisps on lvl 0 (about 25) and advance them after scenario 13 :D
the wisp i get back from earlier can still advance the way from earlier ^^
the only bug is that Mal-Inal can recall all of those survivors from last scenario
That's a pretty neat trick, however, I am preventing that from ever happening at all. :twisted:
As for the last bug, I am not even sure how that arises.
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

pls dont prevent that :D
look how awesome that army is ^^
i'll also give you a save from the start of "The great siege", play a few turns he should recall at least one of farias elementals by then

PS: regarding the "sentries", are those guys holding glaives on the first post of this thread actually sentries?!
because on my pc they look totally different, i can only imagine that there was something messed up with my wesnoth :D
Attachments
TLB-1-The_Great_Siege.gz
Mal-Inal is cheating :(
(74.83 KiB) Downloaded 161 times
TLB-1-Brother_Against_Brother.gz
behold of the elementals!
(119.3 KiB) Downloaded 176 times
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator

i'll also give you a save from the start of "The great siege", play a few turns he should recall at least one of farias elementals by then
I know a quick fix for this problem.
look how awesome that army is ^^
That army is way too breathtaking, which is why it must never happen again :lol: :P
PS: regarding the "sentries", are those guys holding glaives on the first post of this thread actually sentries?!
Yeah, those are sentries (previously call Glaivers). Maybe you have other add-ons installed that 'disrupt' the image paths. Sending me a screenshot of the Sentries might do you good as I can identify the add-on and let you know.
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Post by Konrad2 »

here you go, you will certainly understand why i didnt like this image of a sentry
Attachments
Sentry.png
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator

here you go, you will certainly understand why i didnt like this image of a sentry
Yep, that proves my initial deductions: another add-on is causing image path disruptions. Now, we have to identify which add-on (most probably an MP era). :hmm: