What happened to the high elves?

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

NightBlade

What happened to the high elves?

Post by NightBlade »

Just wondering if the devs are still planning to add in the high elves faction, sorry but I just came back from uni exams..got an A,B and a C lol.

p.s. currently "re"downloading wesnoth, o is dave still here? or has he left?
You cannot ride a roller coaster if you are under 4 feet tall unless you are older than 16 years old.
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

The art isn't done, but they'll be added eventually.

Patience, my friend, patience.... ;)

Dave's still here.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Cuyo Quiz

Post by Cuyo Quiz »

I wonder which one will be the new religion when Dave raises into the unfathomable internet noise to follow his path of Source God.

I want a full-fledged, seizure-inducing Divine War when that happens, just to be sure how the cosmos will be re-aligned.
Cuyo Quiz,where madness meets me :D
Turn on, tune in, fall out.
"I know that, but every single person nags about how negative turin is; it should be in the FPI thread "Turin should give positive comments" =)"-Neorice,23 Sep 2004
Tux2B

Re: What happened to the high elves?

Post by Tux2B »

NightBlade wrote:Just wondering if the devs are still planning to add in the high elves faction, sorry but I just came back from uni exams..got an A,B and a C lol.

p.s. currently "re"downloading wesnoth, o is dave still here? or has he left?
I'm afraid they are not ready yet. It's a real pity, 'cause the idea is great.
"There are two kind of campaign strategies : the good and the bad ones. The good ones almost always fail because of unforeseen consequences that make the bad ones succeed." -- Napoleon
Jetrel

Post by Jetrel »

Yeah, I just kinda, you know, need to ... draw them. Too busy working on core stuff right now.
Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

:idea:

Have the preliminary stats for the units been done up? Perhaps I could take a look at them.....

:)
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
Tux2B

Post by Tux2B »

I don't even remember the core concept of it!
"There are two kind of campaign strategies : the good and the bad ones. The good ones almost always fail because of unforeseen consequences that make the bad ones succeed." -- Napoleon
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Where are they supposed to exist in the World of Wesnoth?

I'm trying to improve the Wiki's information on these topics (and add info on all non-official factions and potential factions that seem to fit into Wesnoth).
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Noyga
Inactive Developer

Post by Noyga »

Aren't they supposed to be known as "North elves" ?
Tux2B

Post by Tux2B »

No. North Elves, that can be found in Httt (IIRC) and LoW, are elves living in a northern forest, not like the other ones, who live in forest near Wesnoth.