Question regaurding animations

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Question regaurding animations

Post by Velensk »

I implimented meganes animation for the scribe, and everything was going well (minus a minor problem in the art that will be fixed). I had got everything working, except the fact that there was still the old magic missle art. I took the missle animation out, and then when I tested it again the scribe went sliding toward each target, giving the unfortunate apperance of attemping to hug it.

How would you recomend that I keep the scribe from sliding, without giving it a projectile. (scribes are a ranged olny unit, however their attack would not have a projectile.)
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."
zookeeper
WML Wizard

Re: Question regaurding animations

Post by zookeeper »

offset=. You know where to look.
Lizard

Post by Lizard »

fire a 100% transparent image? A invisible missle?
~ I'll heal you by 4 hp if you post next to me ~
Have a look at the Era of Strife, featuring Eltireans, Eventide, Minotaurs, Saurians and Triththa
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Post by Velensk »

Thanks zookeeper.

I feel silly for not seeing that when I went through the help file on it looking for a way to stop that.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."