Natural defeat at end of turn 1

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
Velensk
Multiplayer Contributor

Natural defeat at end of turn 1

Post by Velensk »

I'm working on a campain, I've got the first senario to the point where the game will load it up, and the campain loads up the Era of Myth units (took me a short while to figure out what was needed), but I've got an odd problem. After I go through the story, I have my objectives, and two units ready to go, but when I end the first turn it tells me I've been defeated. There are no events that end the senario in defeat so I figure there must be a natural effect that does it. Does anyone know what is causing this, and how to fix it.

EDIT: naturaly right after I posted I figured it out, it's not reckognising my main character as the leader so at the end of the turn since I have no leader it ends senario in defeat.
"There are two kinds of old men in the world. The kind who didn't go to war and who say that they should have lived fast died young and left a handsome corpse and the old men who did go to war and who say that there is no such thing as a handsome corpse."