No allies in Muff Malal's Penisula

Get help with compiling or installing the game, and discuss announcements of new official releases.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

pstradomski

No allies in Muff Malal's Penisula

Post by pstradomski »

From Muff Malal's Penisula:
If we can defeat the undead we would have a valuable allies to our rear.
Victory is ours! Let us hope that this delay will not hamper our quest to save Elensefar, but at least we have some new allies in our struggle. We must move onward with haste!
As far as I can tell, there are no new allies joing Konrad on defeating the undead. After checking the WML i found that it only makes you get early-finish bonus.
Shade

Erm, well

Post by Shade »

Erm, well... I didn't really mean that new folks would jump out of the woods to join you. The thought was that if you do the right thing and free these people from the undead menace your 'new allies', aka the grateful locals, would share with you what meagre resources they had, the bonus... I was going to use friends but that individualizes it more... Hmm, maybe I should re-word that...

How's:
"If we can defeat the undead I'm sure the area's inhabitants would be grateful."

&

"Victory is ours! Let us hope that this delay will not hamper our quest to save Elensefar. We must move onward with haste!"
Note to forum users: You are in a maze of twisty little passages
quartex
Inactive Developer

Re: Erm, well

Post by quartex »

Shade wrote:
How's:
"If we can defeat the undead I'm sure the area's inhabitants would be grateful."

&

"Victory is ours! Let us hope that this delay will not hamper our quest to save Elensefar. We must move onward with haste!"
'locals' is probably a simpler word to use:
"If we can defeat the undead I'm sure the locals would be grateful."