Be able to expand castles and spawning places

Discuss the development of other free/open-source games, as well as other games in general.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

PainfulDeath

Be able to expand castles and spawning places

Post by PainfulDeath »

I think that it would be cool if there was some way that you expand castles and keeps and stuf. Maybe have like maximum keeps per castle. Have it cost gold or something. Mybe there could be special units to gather some resource to expand the castle or something. Then there could be an option where one could turn on or off if they want to play with expanding castles and keeps. Oh yea, Hi everybody :D
People are afraid of what they don't know, Death, Aliens, the deep sea... It is running from Death which helps us move forward so quickly, but why do we run from what we don't know?--Me, Felix 2005 4/4/05

A joke is a very serious thing.
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

1) This doesn't go in game development. Mods, can you move it?

2) The ideas stupid. This isn't a civilization-building game, like warcraft, age of empires, or even heroes of might and magic.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm
Glowing Fish

Post by Glowing Fish »

turin wrote: 2) The ideas stupid. This isn't a civilization-building game, like warcraft, age of empires, or even heroes of might and magic.
Its not a 'stupid' idea, its just an idea that doesn't fit Wesnoth, as we know it.
Although the poster probably should have read the FPI.
romnajin

Post by romnajin »

He posted this in ideas, also! He probaly saw 'Game Dev' and thought it was this game.
Sorry for the meaningless post