Elvish Pillager's Comprehensive Guide to the Horseman

Share and discuss strategies for playing the game, and get help and tips from other players.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

AxalaraFlame

Re: Elvish Pillager's Comprehensive Guide to the Horseman

Post by AxalaraFlame »

sigh...
Must be a SP player for a long time, aren't you? :roll: I am very seriously telling you, most of these MP tactics are near to useless. No joking.
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

Ignoring the fact that this thread is ... 6 years old, I think that there are far more productive things than resurrecting it just to call into question the skill of the original poster. A much more useful endeavor would be to try and create as in depth a guide, but up-to-date, and see if you can get people to critique and discuss that, perhaps even (*gasp*) replacing this guide, if you truly think think you can do better ;)

EDIT: with the exception of AxalaraFlame's response to my comment (if there is one, consider this thread *soft locked* until further notice.
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

this goes for they're/their/there as well
Thrawn
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Thrawn »

The soft lock is now lifted, and this thread is reopened to discussion.

@AxalaraFlame and insinuator: Feel free to continue your discussion in this thread. We'll see how this develops
...please remember that "IT'S" ALWAYS MEANS "IT IS" and "ITS" IS WHAT YOU USE TO INDICATE POSSESSION BY "IT".--scott

this goes for they're/their/there as well
AxalaraFlame

Post by AxalaraFlame »

I am online for a long time both yesterday and today and the weekdays the whole last week. I swear I have never seen him once. Now I have to depart to far and desolate places soon. Any other volunteers can challenge? We can provide valunable information to improve these guildlines.