Era of Magic (EoMa) 4.7 - now on Ko-fi!

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ForestDragon

Re: Era of Magic (EoMa) 4.1 - new units and many improvements!

Post by ForestDragon »

inferno8 wrote: June 28th, 2023, 3:37 pm Ok, after seeing ForestDragon's comment, I think +12HP might be a better value. If a Moloch is surrounded by 6 Bone Beasts, this would mean a total of 72HP healing, but it would still be a rare situation.
Honestly, that is still less than 1hp per point of gold spent. I believe that this would be too niche to worthwhile in most cases.
IPS wrote: June 28th, 2023, 8:22 pm Other idea I got , is that Guru being forced to go for earth magic in EOMA era , could have an explanation ... which this would be my version:
- All Master mages, have one of the following options:
1) Becoming a Master of Elements and become prodigious of all elements.
2) Becoming a Guru, and mastering ONE of the 4 elements, having responsabilities for the sky kingdom nation as well fixed extras depending on which element they want to specialize (Fire, Air, Water or Earth).
3) Context in EOMA era that determinates why Guru of Earth is most requested in this specific historic period on Sky Kingdom Nation and which would explain why players are forced to pick Guru of Earth
I think adding more than one Guru would break TLU lore a bit. On top of that, instead of spoiling one line with several lvl4s, I believe it is better to space lvl4s out a bit more across unit lines.
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic
IPS

Post by IPS »

ForestDragon wrote: June 29th, 2023, 4:25 am
inferno8 wrote: June 28th, 2023, 3:37 pm Ok, after seeing ForestDragon's comment, I think +12HP might be a better value. If a Moloch is surrounded by 6 Bone Beasts, this would mean a total of 72HP healing, but it would still be a rare situation.
Honestly, that is still less than 1hp per point of gold spent. I believe that this would be too niche to worthwhile in most cases.
IPS wrote: June 28th, 2023, 8:22 pm Other idea I got , is that Guru being forced to go for earth magic in EOMA era , could have an explanation ... which this would be my version:
- All Master mages, have one of the following options:
1) Becoming a Master of Elements and become prodigious of all elements.
2) Becoming a Guru, and mastering ONE of the 4 elements, having responsabilities for the sky kingdom nation as well fixed extras depending on which element they want to specialize (Fire, Air, Water or Earth).
3) Context in EOMA era that determinates why Guru of Earth is most requested in this specific historic period on Sky Kingdom Nation and which would explain why players are forced to pick Guru of Earth
I think adding more than one Guru would break TLU lore a bit. On top of that, instead of spoiling one line with several lvl4s, I believe it is better to space lvl4s out a bit more across unit lines.
My idea about guru's is not making them promotion or playable content (like in default there are units like Troll Hero that just exists but players can't use them in default era), but just about lore content about Sky Kingdom in other ages. Also mentioned about a lore explanation WHY in EOMA player can only pick Guru's of Earth in multiplayer/while playing.

I have the exact same guessing about bone-infusion, still there are times in which player cannot do anything useful with lv1 units (still they cost upkeep, and give XP to enemy if slain), even saw inferno8's value of 10 HP recovery per lv1 bone beast and said, at least a 12 HP per unit would be less unnuseful. Still being allowed to tactically perserve a stronger lv4 unit in very specific situations could work quite bit. Maybe if lv1 value could be increased to 15 HP or something around that , and lv2 value raised to 32-35 HP idk, but yeah, not all fuction should be efficient still being present is option that a good player could use in their favour.
Creator of: Deathmatch new in 1.12 server.
Co-creator of: Era of Magic in 1.16 server
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
Try My winning Orocia Guide
ForestDragon

Post by ForestDragon »

IPS wrote: June 29th, 2023, 7:11 am I have the exact same guessing about bone-infusion, still there are times in which player cannot do anything useful with lv1 units (still they cost upkeep, and give XP to enemy if slain), even saw inferno8's value of 10 HP recovery per lv1 bone beast and said, at least a 12 HP per unit would be less unnuseful. Still being allowed to tactically perserve a stronger lv4 unit in very specific situations could work quite bit. Maybe if lv1 value could be increased to 15 HP or something around that , and lv2 value raised to 32-35 HP idk, but yeah, not all fuction should be efficient still being present is option that a good player could use in their favour.
roughly 15HP per level (or a bit better with 32-35 for lvl2 as you said) sounds acceptable
My active add-ons: The Great Steppe Era,XP Bank,Alliances Mod,Pestilence,GSE+EoMa,Ogre Crusaders,Battle Royale,EoMaifier,Steppeifier,Hardcoreifier
My inactive add-ons (1.12): Tale of Alan, The Golden Age
Co-creator of Era of Magic
inferno8
Art Contributor

Post by inferno8 »

IPS wrote: June 29th, 2023, 7:11 am My idea about guru's is not making them promotion or playable content (like in default there are units like Troll Hero that just exists but players can't use them in default era), but just about lore content about Sky Kingdom in other ages. Also mentioned about a lore explanation WHY in EOMA player can only pick Guru's of Earth in multiplayer/while playing.
Currently I have no plans of expanding Sky Kingdom's elemental masters beyond lvl3 (although the idea of having a lvl4 advancement for Master of Water seems very tempting), but thanks for the ideas. Maybe I'll use them in the future, but not now.

You need to understand that creating a single unit for this game takes a lot of time and resources (especially if there are animations needed to be made), so if I have a choice between making a unit for MP and making a unit for SP, I'd go with the former.

There will be 2 new units in EoMa 4.2 (Orcish Brawler and Bone Splitter) and both will have 24 fps standing animations. I already have some ideas for the look of Bone Splitter, but I need to draw some sketches first before I make its sprite. It will probably be a larger unit, similar in appearance to Moloch but less bulky and of course lvl3.

Btw, since yesterday I've been working on a really cool healing/regeneration animations for Destroyers. Here's a preview:
eoma_destroyers_healing_anim.gif
eoma_destroyers_healing_anim.gif (667.25 KiB) Viewed 4836 times

And below is the actual unit count table for EoMa (including the upcoming units):
eoma-units-table-4.2.jpg
eoma-units-table-4.2.jpg (37.64 KiB) Viewed 4836 times

It would be good to have 4.2 released in July. I'll see what I can do. :)
Creator of Era of Magic
Creator of To Lands Unknown

Support me on Ko-fi! https://ko-fi.com/inferno8
inferno8
Art Contributor

Post by inferno8 »

For the last few weeks I've been working really hard on making very cool 24fps standing animations for all Destroyers units.
Below you'll find a sneak preview of some of them. These animations are still work-in-progress, but I am quite happy with most of them (they are already a vast improvement over the current ones in 4.1):

eoma-maras-standing-anims.gif
eoma-maras-standing-anims.gif (365.83 KiB) Viewed 4730 times
eoma-omens-standing-anims.gif
eoma-omens-standing-anims.gif (466.61 KiB) Viewed 4730 times
eoma-cyclops-standing-anims.gif
eoma-cyclops-standing-anims.gif (257.05 KiB) Viewed 4730 times
eoma-piranhas-standing-anims.gif
eoma-piranhas-standing-anims.gif (980.45 KiB) Viewed 4730 times
eoma-piraflies-standing-anims.gif
eoma-piraflies-standing-anims.gif (148.23 KiB) Viewed 4730 times

Apart from the standing animations, Destroyers will get unique healing animations (see my previous post for more details). They look so great in-game that I am even considering making something similar for Abyssal beings from the Summoners faction in the future.

Having said all that, It looks like the upcoming 4.2 EoMa update will be focused mostly on Destroyers. They are considered one of the most popular factions and I am pretty sure their fans will love the new content. :D

Era of Magic 4.2 is scheduled for release in July. 8)
Creator of Era of Magic

StandardNerd

Post by StandardNerd »

Hi EoMa Team!

I've really been enjoying this mod, the art is beautiful and the units are well designed. I primarily play against the ai in local battles. One thing I've noticed playing on wesnoth 1.17 (newest steam version) with EoMa 4.1 is that the ai often doesn't spawn many of the units in its roster. I've noticed it most when playing against destoyers, who only spawn pirafly's, cyclop skeletons, and nightmares, but I've also noticed that summoners never spawn Rhami's. I have only played against the default ai, I haven't tried experimental.

Has anyone else noticed this too?
IPS

Post by IPS »

StandardNerd wrote: July 13th, 2023, 9:35 pm Hi EoMa Team!

I've really been enjoying this mod, the art is beautiful and the units are well designed. I primarily play against the ai in local battles. One thing I've noticed playing on wesnoth 1.17 (newest steam version) with EoMa 4.1 is that the ai often doesn't spawn many of the units in its roster. I've noticed it most when playing against destoyers, who only spawn pirafly's, cyclop skeletons, and nightmares, but I've also noticed that summoners never spawn Rhami's. I have only played against the default ai, I haven't tried experimental.

Has anyone else noticed this too?
I think I will consider reviewing some time later recruitment pattern in AI's (specially in Heroic and Masters :doh: ....) but that will require really much testing to find a composition that makes more sense. Also there are units in EoMa that have very unique special or features (for example, dimensional gates) that would be better that AI just never recruits them.

Unit role can be set to something different than "fighter" , "archer" , "mage" , "scout" , etc, this part of the code have no impact in the game and only helps at designers to consider recruitment patterns and behaviour as wanted. For example, recruitment pattern doesn't include a new role "portal" it will not recruit often this unit and if it does, it will be like 1 or 2 times in decens.

I doubt about doing a review of that aspect before this release on 4.2 , but certain units should have more specific roles and be included , for example "rhami" instead of "fighter" , but as said, making AI to have a build order that makes sense requires lots of testing and intuition ... and will be pain doing that in heroic/masters eras :doh: :lol: :doh:

Will consider this to do by myself for 4.3 release which I think, should be slightly before wesnoth 1.18 release.
Developer of: Empires in 1.12 server, Ageless Era in 1.10 to 1.16 servers (but innactive recently)
inferno8
Art Contributor

Post by inferno8 »

I believe it is possible to force specific recruitment patterns with some WML coding like I did for EEaW many years ago. Also, I heard that GSE uses a custom AI recruitment pattern too. Might be a good idea to consult ForestDragon about it.
It would be nice to instruct AI so that it could recruit a wider range of units and use them more efficiently (maybe even with the help of [micro_ai]s in case of some particular units). But it's low priority.
IPS wrote: July 14th, 2023, 11:11 am Will consider this to do by myself for 4.3 release which I think, should be slightly before wesnoth 1.18 release.
When 1.18 is out, I am planning to finally change IDs of all EoMa units to match their displayed names. It would be a very good time for something like this.
Creator of Era of Magic

Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

This issue is indeed that AI is forced to use pattern, where rhami usage is not present.
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

NB. Scout does affect how the AI uses them. The rest don't matter in that respect. Personally I've disabled all recruitment patterns in the Eras I've worked on. The AI seems pretty smart about what to recruit and hard coding it seems to be a handicap. DYK that recruitment patterns can also be done based on levels?
IPS

Post by IPS »

Atreides wrote: July 14th, 2023, 3:34 pm NB. Scout does affect how the AI uses them. The rest don't matter in that respect. Personally I've disabled all recruitment patterns in the Eras I've worked on. The AI seems pretty smart about what to recruit and hard coding it seems to be a handicap. DYK that recruitment patterns can also be done based on levels?
yes, they are different eras, which means, they can use different recruitment patterns.

Still I've viewed that using recruitpment patterns between 7 and 15 units is best, you place 2-3 scouts first in very begining of the recruitment pattern and rest to whatever you want it to do.

Still in master it can be much larger, as there are lv2 and lv3 units, and in this gamemode players are meant to be more rich (like 600g starting gold) ... also, making AI recruit more lv2 in master's era would make it less succeptible agianist slowers.
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

Hehe, if I was as good a player as you IPS I'd probably have used the patterns too. But since I'm quite average I figure the AI can do as well as I could.

Also it is very susceptible to errors. I've worked on eras where they had a usage=medic and the pattern had ,healer, and as a result the AI would not recruit them.
inferno8
Art Contributor

Post by inferno8 »

After examining the output from one of my key/value extractor scripts it looks like at some point in the past I made a mistake and assigned a non-existent usage=warrior to 22 units (including Rhami and many Destroyers units). That would explain why Summoners don't recruit Rhamis at all. Their recruitment pattern simply does not mention "warrior" - only "fighter". Same applies to Destroyers. And it looks like Toad Shaman has empty usage :whistle:

I believe replacing usage=warrior with usage=fighter should (partially) solve the issue with ai recruitment.

For those who are interested, I attached the output to this post. It is in a form of a csv spreadsheet and contains all EoMa units along with their ids, names and ai usage.
@IPS: this might be useful to you, especially if you want to tweak those usage parameters in the future.

EoMa 4.2 development update:
Today I finished sprites and animations for Bone Splitter. Tomorrow I'll implement its unique abilities. Because the next version will be focused mostly on Destroyers I decided to skip Orcish Brawler for now. The unit will be available in the 4.3 release.

@IPS: if there is something you would like to change before 4.2 is out, let me know. I am going to release EoMa 4.2 in 6 days.
Attachments
EoMa_ids_names_usage.csv
(25.7 KiB) Downloaded 63 times
Creator of Era of Magic

IPS

Post by IPS »

inferno8 wrote: July 15th, 2023, 8:50 pm After examining the output from one of my key/value extractor scripts it looks like at some point in the past I made a mistake and assigned a non-existent usage=warrior to 22 units (including Rhami and many Destroyers units). That would explain why Summoners don't recruit Rhamis at all. Their recruitment pattern simply does not mention "warrior" - only "fighter". Same applies to Destroyers. And it looks like Toad Shaman has empty usage :whistle:

I believe replacing usage=warrior with usage=fighter should (partially) solve the issue with ai recruitment.

For those who are interested, I attached the output to this post. It is in a form of a csv spreadsheet and contains all EoMa units along with their ids, names and ai usage.
@IPS: this might be useful to you, especially if you want to tweak those usage parameters in the future.

EoMa 4.2 development update:
Today I finished sprites and animations for Bone Splitter. Tomorrow I'll implement its unique abilities. Because the next version will be focused mostly on Destroyers I decided to skip Orcish Brawler for now. The unit will be available in the 4.3 release.

@IPS: if there is something you would like to change before 4.2 is out, let me know. I am going to release EoMa 4.2 in 6 days.
I guess, I have no other ideas or suggestion to give at the momment.

I would wait to usage=warrior be replaced to usage=fighter in 4.2 to start working on that.

And thinking a while, bonesplitter should not have +lesser-revenge in ranged in RPG, as well of bonesplit, these would be the only modifications. Maybe in RPG no special for +1 melee strike on pierce melee attack as well. Which means constant 9-3 pierce melee and 9-4 pierce ranged combined of secondary 13-2 impact melee is acceptable for RPG considering unit has other specials.
inferno8
Art Contributor

Re: Era of Magic (EoMa) 4.2 - a big update including 24fps animations for all Destroyers

Post by inferno8 »

Era of Magic 4.2 is now available!
eoma-bonesplitter.gif
eoma-bonesplitter.gif (148.32 KiB) Viewed 4379 times

This big update includes 24 fps standing and healing animations for Destroyers. Each standing animation is different - Omens hover above ground in a circular way, Apocalypses glow in an eerie way, monstrous undead Piranhas flap their wings frantically, etc. There are more than 1500 frames of animations, so I am pretty sure Destroyers will please your eyes :twisted:

Apart from standing animations, in 4.2 there are also experimental healing animations for Destroyers. They look spectacular in my opinion and are quite easy to make, so I am considering doing something similar for abysmal units.

There is also a new lvl3 unit for Destroyers called Bone Splitter (suggested by IPS). This unique undead creature can summon lvl1 bone beasts at the cost of small amount of gold and 10HP. It can also regenerate quite quickly when resting. It is an excellent support unit.

In EoMa 4.2 all area attacks have been slightly reworked and now grant fight/kill XP in a proper way. Indirectly damaged units now get fight XP. If a unit indirectly kills another unit, it now gets kill XP. Also all Area of Effect abilities in RPG mode are now disabled (all around, beam, dragon breath, random area effect, triple strike).
I'd like to thank Ravana for his incredible job with with the AoE XP rework. It was truly a herculean task and he did it all by himself. I take my hat off to you. :D

It wouldn't be an EoMa update without tons of balance tweaks from IPS :P There are probably more than 130 modified units in 4.2. :shock: Thankfully he helped me with writing the changelog, so I was able to focus on graphical aspects of this release. Thanks! :)

I'd also like to mention some small, but significant modifications to the summoning ability. It is now possible to summon units on ford terrain (Wwf) and flying units on Q* (lava). Fire Elemental can no longer be summoned on water and Water Elemental cannot be summoned on Q* (lava).

I also fixed some AI recruitment issues, so from now on AI will now be able to recruit Rhamis, Bone Beast as well as other 20 missing units.

That's it for 4.2. Have fun! ;)

Full changelog:

Code: Select all

## Version 4.2
 ### Gameplay
   * added 1 new unit: Bone Splitter
   * indirectly damaged units now get fight XP
   * if a unit indirectly kills another unit, it now gets kill XP
   * disabled Area of Effect abilities in RPG mode (all around, beam, dragon breath, random area effect, triple strike)
   * removed Goblin Invader from leaders list in EoMa Default
   * fixed some ai recruitment pattern issues
 ### Units
   * Barbarians:
     * Barbarian Lord: cost to 53g (+1g) 
     * Barbarian: XP to 72 (-2), cost to 27g (-1g) 
     * Cyclops Warmonger: cost to 63g (+3g) 
     * Cyclops Brute: XP to 88 (-4) 
     * Cyclops Noble: XP to 95 (-5) 
     * Goblin Invader: cost to 45g (+1g)
     * Goblin Raider: cost to 48g (+3g) 
     * Goblin Veteran: XP to 68 (-6)
     * Orcish Warbanner: XP to 88 (-12)
     * Orcish Chieftain: HP to 66
     * Troll Warlock: cost to 58g (+2g)
   * Dark Blooded: 
     * Chaos Wyvern: XP to 166 (+16), cost to 67g (+3g) 
     * Chaos Wyvern Rider: HP to 77 (+2), XP to 166 (+16), cost to 67g (+5g)
     * Chosen of Marsh (RPG): XP decreased to 180
     * ALL Lvl3 SALAMANDERS (RPG): movement to 6 (+1)
     * Desert Salamander: HP to 63 (+3), cost to 55g (+2g)
     * Dreadnought: HP to 84 (+1), cold resistance to 15% (+5%), cost to 62g (+2g)
     * Jungle Champion: cost to 47g (+3g)
     * Jungle Crossbowman: XP to 70 (-5) 
     * Jungle Guardian: XP to 77 (-3)
     * Lava Salamander: HP to 56 (+3), cost to 57g (+1g) 
     * Lava Salamander (RPG): now having Regenerates +4, firetouch damage increased to 9-3 +magic-counter
     * Mystic: HP to 48 (+1), XP to 190 (-10)
     * Mystic (RPG): XP decreased to 140
     * Salamander Marine: HP to 58 (+3), cost to 54g (+2g)
     * Salamander Marine (RPG): ALL melee damage increase by +1, Ranged accuracy decreased to marksman
     * Saurian Assassin: cost to 48g (+3g) 
     * Shadow Salamander: cost HP to 60 (+3), to 54g (+2g)
     * Shadow Salamander (RPG): NEW ATTACK: Wrist blade 8-3 blade melee +marksman +magic-counter, Throwing knives strikes increased to 4-6
     * Swamp Mage: XP to 195 (-15), cost to 57g (+1g)
     * Swamp Salamander: HP to 61 (+3), cost to 54g (+2g)
     * Swamp Salamander (RPG): +1 damage to all attacks
     * Temple Guard: HP to 55 (+1)
     * Toad Mystic: pierce resistance to -10% (+10%), cost to 65g (+1g) 
     * Twin Archer Toad: HP to 82 (+2), cold resistance to 15% (+5%), cost to 62g (+2g)
   * Destroyers: 
     * Abaddon: cost to 105g (+10g)
     * Apocalypse: cost to 56g (+2g) 
     * Atokpi Charger: cost to 57g (+3g)
     * Atokpi General: cost to 54g (+2g)
     * Atokpi Master: cost to 88g (+6g)
     * Black Portal: cost to 58g (+2g)
     * Bone Giant: scavenger value increase to +3, cost to 51g (+3g) 
     * Bone Golem: scavenger value increase to +2
     * Crimson Atokpi: cost to 55g (+3g)
     * Cyclops Necromancer: cost to 65g (+5g)
     * Devourer: cost to 49g (+2g)
     * Harbinger: cost to 40g (+2g)
     * Doom Bringer: cost to 58g (+2g)
     * Extinct Cyclops Mage: cost to 61g (+3g)
     * Fallen Cyclops King: cost to 85g (+9g)
     * Infernal Vortex: cost to 57g (+2g)
     * Moloch: scavenger value increase to +4, cost to 77g (+5g) 
     * Obliterator: cost to 70g (+3g)
     * Pirania Monstruosa: cost to 26g (-1g)
     * Titania: cost to 68g (+3g)
   * Kharos:
     * Bishop: cost to 38g (-2g)
     * Divine Executor: cost to 83g (+11g)
     * Elemental Archer: cost to 37g (+1g)
     * Fanatic: cost to 35g (+1g)
     * Golden Warrior: cost to 57g (+2g) 
     * Grand Kharosian Warbanner: cost to 70g (+3g) 
     * Kharosian Bulwark: cost to 51g (+3g)
     * Kharosian Cataphract: HP to 63 (+3), cost to 56g (+3g)
     * Kharosian Impaler: cost to 48g (+3g)
     * Kharosian Javelineer: cost to 24g (-2g)
     * Kharosian Legionnaire: cost to 48g (+3g)
     * Kirios: cost to 93g (+10g)
     * Mistress of Light: cost to 66g (+3g)
     * Mystical Archer: HP to 58 (+2), cost to 61g (+4g)
     * Platinum Warrior: cost to 59g (+5g) 
     * Prophet of Light: cost to 57g (+2g) 
     * Recruitment Officer: HP to 65 (+5), XP to 126 (-24)
     * Solar Guardian: cost to 59g (+3g)
     * Solar Master: cost to 87g (+7g)
   * Runemasters:
     * Battlecopter: cost to 70g (+2g)
     * Battlecopter (RPG): melee accuracy decreased to +Marksman
     * Constructor (RPG): impact damage decreased to 5-5, pierce attack decreased from 5-6 to 5-5
     * Dwarvish Cadet: XP to 83 (-5)
     * Dwarvish Cannoneer: cost to 33g (+1g)
     * Dwarvish Runic Warrior: cost to 56g (+3g)
     * Dwarvish Soldier: gains a NEW ATTACK - Bombs 8-3 fire ranged +marksman +attack-only, cost to 60g (+6g)
     * Flying Fortress: melee accuracy adjusted from +Skilled to +Lesser-Revenge, cost to 66g (+4g)
     * Flying Fortress (RPG): melee accuracy change from +Skilled to +Lesser-revenge, disabled Parachute
     * Mechanical Dragon: cost to 64g (+4g)
     * Mechanical Dragon (RPG): disabled Parachute
     * Mobile Defensive Platform: cost to 64g (+4g), XP to 166 (+16)
     * Pacificator: cost to 66g (+4g)
     * Rune Artist: cost to 59g (+5g) 
     * Steam Turboserker: cost to 57g (+2g)
     * Technocrat: HP to 55 (+2) 
     * Trench Sweeper: XP adjustment to 126 (+26), cost to 56g (+2g)
   * Sky Kingdom:
     * Cosmic Eye: cost to 48g (+3g) 
     * Golden Mage: cost to 69g (+3g)
     * Hydromancer: cost to 37g (-1g)
     * Master Mage: cost to 65g (+3g)
     * Master of Air: cost to 66g (+6g) 
     * Master of Earth: cost to 56g (+2g)
     * Master of Elements: cost to 93g (+5g)
     * Master of Fire: cost to 67g (+5g) 
     * Mirrorshield: cost to 57g (+1g), day regeneration to +0/+3, XP increase to 134 (+8) . 
     * Pyromancer: cost to 35g (-1g)
     * Shadow Mage: cost to 54g (+3g) 
     * Sky Guardian: cost to 57g (+3g), XP increase to 134 (+8)
     * Terramancer: XP to 82 (-3), cost to 29g (-3g)
     * Um: cost to 67g (+2g), XP increase to 166 (+16) 
     * Void Mage: cost to 60g (+4g) 
   * Summoners:
     * Air God: cost to 61g (+3g) 
     * ALL JINNS (except efreeti): frozen/unwalkable defense to 40% (-10%)
     * ALL WATER ELEMENTALS: frozen defense to 40% (+10%), adquisition of Frozen Regeneration +4
     * Banisher: cost to 59g (+4g)
     * Camel Master: cost to 59g (+4g) 
     * Carpet Master: cost to 35g (+2g)
     * Dharma’rhami: HP to 65 (+2), Regenerates to +9, XP to 166 (+16), cost to 62g (+4g)
     * Dispeller: cost to 33g (+1g)
     * Earth God: cost to 58g (+3g)
     * Fire God: cost to 65g (+5g)
     * Grand Summoner: cost to 56g (+3g)
     * Great Efreeti: XP to 166 (+16), cost to 72g (+4g) 
     * Heavy Summoner: cost to 60g (+2g)
     * Ho’rhami: HP to 57 (+2), Regenerates to +9, XP to 166 (+16), cost to 65g (+5g) 
     * Mystical Jinni: cost to 111g (+19g) 
     * Neutral Summoner: cost to 58g (+3g), adquires now +magic-counter in both melee.
     * Summons Master: HP to 75 (+3), cost to 111g (+11g)
     * Wonderful Jinni: cost to 66g (+4g)
   * Tharis:
     * Blademaster: HP to 56 (+2), cost to 58g (+4g)
     * Dark Executioner: Knives damage increase to 12-2, cost to 58g (+3g)
     * Dark General: cost to 60g (+2g) 
     * Dark Warlord: cost to 93g (+8g)
     * Great Warlock: cost to 60g (+2g) 
     * Great Witch: cost to 35g (-1g)
     * Great Witch (RPG): HP to 42 (+4), ranged damage adjusted from 4-6 to 5-5, Curse damage to 10-1 and accuracy decreased to +Enchanted
     * Master of Darkness: cost to 93g (+11g)
     * Matriarch of Darkness: cost to 58g (+4g)
     * Matriarch of Darkness (RPG): ranged damage adjusted from 4-7 to 5-5, Curse damage to 12-1 and accuracy (offensive) decreased to +magic(offensive), accuracy (defense) decreased to +Enchanted, melee damage increased to 10-3
     * Matriarch of Pain: cost to 53g (+2g) 
     * Matriarch of Pain (RPG): melee damage increase to 8-5 
     * Shadowblade: HP to 52 (+2), XP to 134 (-16), cost to 55g (+3g) 
     * Storm Sphere: cost to 37g (+2g)
 ### Abilities
   * added a new ability: Frozen Regeneration
   * added a new ability: Rest Healing
   * added the "swift strike" weapon special
   * it is now possible to summon units on ford terrain (Wwf);
   * it is now possible to summon flying units on Q*
   * Fire Elemental cannot be summoned on water
   * Water Elemental cannot be summoned on Q*
   * fixed heat aura reducing high cold resistance to 50%
 ### Graphics
   * added 24fps standing animations for Destroyers