New undead creature

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
J-ser

New undead creature

Post by J-ser »

I'm not sure if this is a good idea for the game or not but I just want to contribute. I was thinking that the undead would look strange on a mount so I was wondering if we could have undead creatures brought up from the dead. They can raise humans so why can't they raise deformed animals. I was thinking the line could go from Skeletal hatchling--> Skeletal creature --> Skeletal beast. I don't have graphics (Could one of you help with this). I was thinking the Skeletal hatchling could be a deformed large dog or something with 30 HP and 7-2 blade/claw attack. The Skeletal creature would be larger and have a flat skull and look like it has seen some action. It would have 55 hp, a 15-1 charge/impact/ram attack, and a 6-3 blade/claw attack. The Skeletal beast would have a horn growing from the skull and have grown with oversized claws. It would have a 12-2 charge/pierce/horn attack, a 10-3 blade/claw attack, and 65 health.

I don't can if you guys hate this i'm just trying to add a little something to the game.
Sangel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Sangel »

As a matter of fact, undead do look good on horseback.
"Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
J-ser

Post by J-ser »

What do you know the do look cool. Any ways what do you think of my idea or is it trash because they already got mounted things on the Devs mind?
Sangel
Moderator Emeritus

Post by Sangel »

I think that adding Neorice's riders would be a better way of achieving a similar effect than adding skeletal beasts.
"Pure logic is the ruin of the spirit." - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
lilepo2023

Post by lilepo2023 »

then maybe we should bring up that arguement again, that is unless it is already being considered or wont work...
im sinning but im winning at the same time/took a couple shots from a coward tryin ta take mine/back in the hood wit a chopper an a tech nine... im doin 100 on the hi way/u doin the speed limit then get the f*ck outta my way...
Neoriceisgood
Art Developer

Post by Neoriceisgood »

Undead "Beasts" could work, though I'd prefer them to be fleshy beasts than skeletons.
J-ser

Post by J-ser »

Neoriceisgood can you draw up some of the beasts. It would be good if you could have a skeletal one next to a normal one. If the riders are added then we shoud drop this, but if not we might be able to get this in.
Neoriceisgood
Art Developer

Post by Neoriceisgood »

Well I'm terribly buzy at the time so you'll have to find someone else for the graphics.
J-ser

Post by J-ser »

EP can you help me with this? Will any one?
J-ser

Post by J-ser »

I know alot ofpoeple are looking at this so will anyone answer to it?
lilepo2023

Post by lilepo2023 »

if i had any artist skill or knew how to work like paintshop id volenteer, but i got nothin in tha field...
im sinning but im winning at the same time/took a couple shots from a coward tryin ta take mine/back in the hood wit a chopper an a tech nine... im doin 100 on the hi way/u doin the speed limit then get the f*ck outta my way...
J-ser

Post by J-ser »

No problem i just wanted someone with the skills to help me out. Hopefully that will make the devs watch this topic closer.
Shade

have you rummaged the Wiki?

Post by Shade »

have you rummaged the Wiki? You might be able to fine enough tentative stuff in there. Every time I go looking through there I find a few things to get me breathing heavy. . .

http://wesnoth.slack.it/?GraphicLibrary
Note to forum users: You are in a maze of twisty little passages
J-ser

Post by J-ser »

i found something there. I was thinkingg a skeletal version of this for the level two.
Last edited by J-ser on September 8th, 2004, 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
lilepo2023

Post by lilepo2023 »

its... ok... are u gonna us the bones of jus one creature or many?