Journey of a Frost Mage

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

bssarkar
Developer

Re: Journey of a Frost Mage

Post by bssarkar »

Congratulations on completion! Let me answer one by one :
Refumee wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 10:04 am I had a bug, right after the ritual. I had 2 Erinnas afterwards and a lua error. Sadly I lost the Screenshot for hit, but maybe the that helps, that it was right after the ritual.
The second Erinna disappeared right after I savescummed, haha. Thats strange, anyway.
I'll investigate that.
Refumee wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 10:04 am Another thing is, Erinna moves her whole body, when she is attacking. Is that on purpose?
I don't understand. Is it the new animations? Supposed to be exactly the same as the normal red mage.
Refumee wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 10:04 am I fullfilled my promise :), but I am curious, when she learns frost magic. How many scenarios are in work?
Thanks! The nuisance is, I'm also a dev and a translator (add real life to that) and you understand why the updates are slow. I'm planning at least 15 scenarios, but might actually increase beyond that. (Because I never start with the end already in mind :lol: ) Maybe I'll make a part 2 with an older Erinna. Her story has just started, as you have noticed that she has yet to master frost magic. I'll try to proofread what's remaining of your campaign.
Refumee wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 10:04 am I hope I'll get the units from the other factions in my recall list.
Got it, will remember it for scenario 10. Why a Silver Mage though? You should have a couple magi from S6, but I'll see what I can do about it.

Will also fix the image bug with the faerie arrow.
Refumee

Re: Journey of a Frost Mage

Post by Refumee »

bssarkar wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 5:34 pm I don't understand. Is it the new animations? Supposed to be exactly the same as the normal red mage.
She moves her whole body into the direction of the attack. Like a normal meele unit. I though so, that it should look like a normal mage.
bssarkar wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 5:34 pm
Thanks! The nuisance is, I'm also a dev and a translator (add real life to that) and you understand why the updates are slow. I'm planning at least 15 scenarios, but might actually increase beyond that. (Because I never start with the end already in mind :lol: ) Maybe I'll make a part 2 with an older Erinna. Her story has just started, as you have noticed that she has yet to master frost magic. I'll try to proofread what's remaining of your campaign.
No worries. We all make this here for fun and not money. I'm looking forward to her first frost spell :)
A time skip would be appropriate for learning spells.

For my saurians not. They don't get old, haha.
bssarkar wrote: April 2nd, 2024, 5:34 pm Got it, will remember it for scenario 10. Why a Silver Mage though? You should have a couple magi from S6, but I'll see what I can do about it.
Because it is down in bottom corner. I'll send you the other replay. Here are the first 20 turns are the same. I run back with one silver mage.
And only the blue team got a village down there.
Attachments
JoaFM-Pursuit replay 20240402-211419.gz
(89.63 KiB) Downloaded 9 times