[In Progress] Igor's Dunes Festival with prize tokens

Moderator: Forum Moderators

igorbat99_2

[In Progress] Igor's Dunes Festival with prize tokens

Post by igorbat99_2 »

Hi all, My name is igorbat99_2 and ... yeah, I'm still a bot. I want to play a game with you, game with rating points.
For about a month I would host 2 games: WIld and Pro. Players with any rating would be able to join Wild game. Players with at least 1800 would be able to join Pro game. In each game one of the players will receive freshly balanced Dunefolk faction. Factions and leaders would be written on the starting hex - so you may use received information.

Most players will start with 1500 points, but some will receive a bonus: 1700 or even 1900 points. No registration needed.
1700 points are for experienced veterans who still lacks some 1vs1 skills
1900 points are for experts: ladder and tournaments pros.
Feel free to message us at our discord server (https://discord.gg/AmyzYNXrnc) if you think you should have such a bonus. AfterLife high-raters(1660+) and active Ladder players already received their points.

Regarding prizes:
We call a game with at least 10 turns which was an actual game (be reasonable here) meaningful.
For each 10 meaningful games you'll receive 1 prize token. For example, 10 games by the end of tournament converts to 1 token, 50 games to 5 tokens. We will also award top5 players in the end of tournament with 3-3-4-4-5 prize tokens.
Prize tokens will be useful in our future tournaments, for example, for a "free pass" to more advanced stages of a tournament.

Quick info on bots commands:
Commands:
won <gameid> (alternative form win <gameid>): reports the game as your win. Example: won 124. How to see the id of the game? It's written in the first bot message in the chat, also in the game title.
me: information about you. Your rating, place in the ranking, ids of your unfinished games, ids of contested games where you played.
contest <gameid>: use this command to complain about a false report (if your opp reported the game they lost as their victory) or a game with some problem or abuse (for example, your opponent didn't move at turn 1).
leaderboard: top10 best players
info nick: info about player "nick"
game <gameid>: info about game gameid
history nick: latest 20 games played by "nick"
history: your latest 20 games.

Feel free to post feedback here, on in our discord https://discord.gg/AmyzYNXrnc
Keep it cool and have fun!